At this time I want to introduce to you one of the crucial profitable free to play — games: the double Golden Joystick — winner «League of Legends» by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer On-line Battle Arena), which is oriented towards the famous Warcraft 3 — Map «Protection of the Ancients».
For many who by no means played DotA (are there any?) and who don’t know the game concept I will explain it intimately:
League of Legends doesn’t put high necessities in your PCs. You want at least:
— processor with 2 GHz — 1 GB RAM, — DirectX 9.zero capable video card, — 750 MB free hard disk house, — DSL or similar
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on where you live. You can too create an account on US while living in Europe but you’ll experience higher pings then. I provide you with a hyperlink to create an account in my creator’s bio. Choose a name (always the hardest part) and a pleasant image and off you go!
There are 2 teams 5 players (there are more game modes, however they aren’t necessary to start with because as a newbie you should begin with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Earlier than every match you all choose a «champion» who is the character you need to use in battle. Dependant in your personal preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, a large granite golem, somewhat boy driving on a Yeti, a brave knight and many more.All in all there are greater than eighty (!) different champions and every second week one is added.
Each champions has 4 completely different talents (three normal and one additional sturdy, the «Ultimate») and a passive, which he has because the beginning. You be taught the talents by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is 18 which suggests that you’ve got 5 points in each regular potential and 3 in your ultimate.
You receive experience for levelling up by:
1. Being close to when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it is not necessary to kill them your self!)
2. killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
In the beginning you generally play whatever you like, later it is useful to communicate with your teammembers before the match begins so that you’ve got a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The completely different sorts of champions are roughly:
1. Mages («AP Carries»: AP means skill energy, they primarily deal magical injury with their skills)
2. Fighters («AD Carries»: AD means Attack Harm, they mainly deal bodily harm with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are onerous to kill and defend their very own carries, for instance by beautiful or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They have either buffs or heals to assist their carries and hold them alive)
5. Junglers (They don’t start in the lane but in the jungle and support their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The interesting level is: Relying on the items you equip on your champions they are usually able to fulfill different roles!
At first you do not have own champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everyone can use. After some matches you should buy more champions with influence factors (IP) in the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has three completely different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are several Towers which you need to destroy before you can assault the bottom itself. As a support your essential building («Nexus») spawns minion waves in short intervals which enable you to in fights. Between the lanes there may be the «jungle», the place impartial monsters are located. If you happen to kill these you receive gold and/or non permanent buffs.
As quickly because the match begins everyone has a couple of minute to spend his beginning capital on objects in the shop.
This does not take lengthy since you don’t have a lot gold in the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or neutral monsters (right here you will need to give them the ultimate blow, the so called «lasthitting»)
3. Killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of items which grant you further revenue (the so called gold/5 gadgets -> they offer you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
If you destroy the enemy essential building (Nexus) your staff wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, nonetheless, you have to destroy all 3 towers and the inhibitor on not less than one lane and the two towers which defend the Nexus. So it isn’t the best thought to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 if you happen to do not push the lanes at the similar time. An average match takes 30-45 minutes, rarely more than an hour. As soon as the match reaches minute 20 it’s also potential to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a reasonably new domination map («Dominion») where it’s a must to seize and defend certain points. As well as there are ranked modes for players with summoner level 30 (explanation follows) in which you obtain an Elo depend relying on your wins and losses. For newcomers I extremely advocate the traditional 5vs5 map!
league of legends shirt of Legends also has an RPG part. You do not only select a reputation and a picture for your self (you are a so referred to as «summoner», do not combine it up with the «champions») however you might be additionally able to stage up yourself and purchase small buffs with Influence Points (IP).